Whilst the human health is a common and much-deliberated topic around the globe, there are still things relevant to the human health that are not much known about. Candida is one of those rare health conditions that is not much common and therefore not much known about as well.
What Is Candida?
Candida is basically a natural fungus that exists inside our body. This fungus is believed to be much similar to yeast infections. However, if the immune system is optimally protecting the body candida will continue to live inside the human body in parts such as the intestine or vaginal opening without bringing any major harm to the person. However, if it grows abnormally it can turn into some serious infection of the rare kind.
Role of Candida
It is hard to believe that a serious health condition can actually be productive for the human body. However, candida in controlled amounts inside the body plays a very imperative role. It greatly regulates the digestive system and promotes digestion and other basic functions of the digestive tract.
Abnormal production of candida due to the lack of support of immune system to the body can cause yeast infection and outgrowths. This infection can become very widespread throughout the body and penetrate the blood, skin and even the brain.
Symptoms of Candida
It is important to remember that this yeast infection can lead to becoming something very serious and make the body toxic as well. In order to make sure that Candida outgrowths do not get too out of hand and cause major damage to the body, it is best to look for the common symptoms of the disease.
- Physical exhaustion
- Dizziness and cognitive lack of clarity
- Lack of balance and physical control on the body
- Loss of sexual drive
- Inability to become erectile during sexual intercourse
- Unexplainable cravings for sugars and sweets
- Hormonal imbalance
- Muscle and joint pain
Diet Plan for Candida
If Candida is diagnosed in your body, you will of course immediately be put on medication by your health doctor to get control over the infection without any delays. However, medication can only temporarily solve the problem. In order to get rid of the yeast infection and outgrowths, in the long run, you need to follow a strict diet plan for candida. Here are some of the major highlights of diet plan for candida.
- Cut out sugars (natural and refined) as well as all carbs from your daily diet
- Only feed on citrus and water fruits that are low in sugars such as lime, lemon, and avocados
- Only include non-starch veggies in your diet
- Vegetables should always be fresh and preferably raw. You can also steam or grill them but it is never advised to fry
- Preferably green fresh and leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, lettuce, and cucumber should be consumed
- Refined oils should be eliminated from the diet and replaced with fish and coconut oil.