Discover the truth about P-Shot results and their impact on sexual function. Learn about benefits, risks, and cost in this comprehensive guide.
If you’re not familiar with the P-Shot, it’s a procedure that involves injecting platelet-rich plasma into the penis to improve sexual function.
But, one of the most common questions people have about the P-Shot is whether the results are permanent.
The results are not permanent. The P-Shot provides noticeable results within one to six weeks and can last for up to two years.
In this article, we will discuss whether the P shot always work? How much does a P-Shot in Los Angeles cost? What are the benefits and risks of getting p shot treatment? Where is the P shot injected? And more.
Does the P Shot Always Work?
The P Shot is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction for many men, but it may not work for everyone.
A study showed that 69% of men felt better after 6 months with the P Shot, compared to only 27% without it.
Studies on animals also suggest that the P Shot can improve things that cause the problem. It’s usually safe with no bad side effects, and many men say it makes sex better.
The study I mentioned earlier also found that 69% of the men who used the P Shot saw improvement, but that means that not all men had success with this treatment.
Every person is different and may respond differently to medical treatments.
How Much Does a P-Shot Cost?
The average cost of the P-Shot is around $1,800-$2,400, but the final cost may vary based on individual needs and location.
Cost can range from a mean price of $1367 to $1580 in different locations. Insurance may cover most doctor’s visit costs, but it is important to question any high-cost treatments to avoid surprise bills later.
What Are the Benefits and Risks of Getting P Hot Treatment?
The P-Shot can provide numerous benefits, such as
- Firmer erections,
- Increased penis length and girth,
- Improved or resolution of Peyronie’s disease,
- Longer-lasting erections,
- Increased size for some,
- Improved sexual performance,
- Increased sex drive,
- Increased circulation for a healthier organ
However, there are potential risks associated with PRP treatment, including
- Temporary pain at the site of injection
- Mild penile bruising in 26% of men
- Risk of infection if proper sterilization techniques are not followed
- Possibility of nerve or tissue damage if performed by an unqualified practitioner
- Potentially unpredictable results
- Can be expensive and not covered by insurance.
Where Is the P Shot Injected?
The P-Shot is injected into the penis at predetermined sites. The injection involves taking platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the patient’s own blood and injecting it into the penile tissues to promote tissue growth and purportedly give better erections.
The platelets are isolated and transferred to a syringe before being injected into the penis.
What Should You Not Do After a P Shot?
After getting a P-shot (Priapus Shot), it’s recommended to avoid the following activities for a few days:
- Avoid sexual activity for at least 24 hours after the shot to give the injection site time to heal.
- Avoid strenuous physical activity for 24-48 hours after the shot.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs that may affect blood flow, as they can interfere with the healing process.
- Avoid taking hot baths, showers, or soaking in a hot tub for at least 24 hours after the shot.
- Avoid touching or manipulating the injection site.
- Avoid certain nutritional supplements for 5 days after the procedure.
While the P-Shot results may not be permanent, they can last for a significant amount of time and provide a boost to your sexual health and confidence.
So why not give it a try and see how it can positively impact your intimate life? With its many potential benefits, it could be just what you need to feel your best and reignite the spark in your love life.
If you’re looking for a reputable clinic for a P-Shot in Los Angeles, make sure to choose one that is knowledgeable and experienced with the procedure.